Like New! Low Miles! Fender Eliminator!
The new Aprilia RSV4 R ABS and Factory ABS represent the cutting-edge of modern technology and achieve the objective of perfecting what was already top of the line in the previous versions, loved and appreciated by bikers and riders all over the world, not only because of their frame and chassis qualities, but also thanks to the advanced dynamic control systems adopted. aPRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) is the well known dynamic control suite derived directly from the winning technology in world Superbike, the most complete and refined of those currently available on the market.
On the new RSV4 R ABS and Factory ABS bikes, the aPRC system has been further developed and refined in order to adapt even better to the specific needs of enthusiasts on the street and professional riders on the track. Now the behaviour of the system is even more uniform, guaranteeing a high level of support in turns and high speed without penalising traction coming out of slow turns.
The new aPRC system, standard equipment on the Aprilia RSV4 R and Factory ABS includes:
– aTC: Aprilia Traction Control, the traction control system that can be adjusted on the fly, without closing the throttle, to 8 levels thanks to a practical joystick on the left handlebar, gains even higher performing and refined operating logic;
– aWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control, which can be adjusted to three levels, has been recalibrated for better performance in level 1;
– aLC: Aprilia Launch Control, for use on the track only, with 3 settings;
– aQS: Aprilia Quick Shift, a system for extremely fast gear changes without shutting the throttle and using the clutch.
The new aPRC system integrates even better with the electronic full Ride-by-Wire multimap management of the powerful V4 engine.In addition to the second generation aPRC system, both the new RSV4 versions come standard with an highly advanced ABS, the antilock braking system designed and developed to guarantee not only maximum safety on the road, but also the best performance on the track. The system, weighing in at just 2 kg, can be disengaged and adjusted to 3 different levels by easily accessing the sophisticated instrumentation control menu:
-Level 1: dedicated to the track (but also approved for street use), it acts on both wheels and guarantees maximum possible performance, even in the most intense braking situations at any speed. This setting takes nothing away from the pleasure and performance of “pushing the envelope”.
– Level 2: dedicated to sport riding on the street, it works on both wheels and is combined with an advanced tip over prevention system (RLM – Rear Lift-up Mitigation) which has progressive action based on the vehicle speed.
– Level 3 Rain: dedicated to riding on surfaces with poor grip, it acts on both wheels and is combined with the advanced tip over prevention system.